This original one-of-a-kind handmade cuff adds a bold statement to the everyday, while remaining lightweight and comfortable. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a hand sewn lining made from Oil Tanned cowhide.
- Hand tooled and then finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- The focal is a large Moss Agate Cabochon woven in Natural Copper
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud which is protected from touching the skin by the lining.
- Size: 8.5" L x 2.5" W at the widest point and is adjustable to fit wrist sizes from 5.5"-7.25"
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!