This original one-of-a-kind handmade cuff adds a bold statement to the everyday, while remaining lightweight and comfortable. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a hand sewn lining made from Oil Tanned cowhide.
- Hand tooled and then finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- The focal is a large Kambaba Jasper Cabochon woven in Natural Copper
- Kambaba Jasper is a stone of Peace and Tranquility, imbued with the nourishing green energy of Nature. Its dark mystic circles and deep green swirls comforts and protects, calms and relaxes, soothing troubled minds and restoring balance to the body and spirit.
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud which is protected from touching the skin by the lining.
- Size: 9" L x 2.5" W at the widest point and is adjustable to fit wrist sizes from 5.5"-7.25"
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!