This elegant yet bold cuff is a great option for folks who have metal allergies, but are still looking for the perfect statement piece. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a hand sewn lining made from Oil Tanned cowhide.
- Hand tooled, and then finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- The focal is a Pilot Mountain Turquoise cabochon mined in the Nevada woven in Natural Copper that has been given a soft, subtle patina.
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud which is protected from touching the skin by the lining.
- Size: 2" W at the widest point and is adjustable to fit wrist sizes from 6.5"-7.5"
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!