This original one-of-a-kind handmade cuff creates a loud statement without saying a word. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak
- Finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- Braided with Free-Trade Teal and Blue Sari Silk and features a silver and brass "She Believed She Could So She Did" metal plate
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud
- 1.5" W and is adjustable from 5.5-7.5"
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!