This original one-of-a-kind handmade cuff is for someone who wants to make a bold statement but prefers a more petite cuff. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a hand sewn lining made from Oil Tanned cowhide.
- Hand tooled, painted and then finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- Bright Copper Spot accents
- The focal is 11 c.t.w. of Vintage Royston Turquoise mined in Tonopah, Nevada.
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud which is protected from touching the skin by the lining.
- Size: 9" L x 1.5" W and and will be custom sized from 6.5"-8" per the buyer's request.
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!