Whether it is worn as an accent to your best festival garb, or for that special night out on the town, this Celtic Bib Collar Necklace is sure to turn heads! This necklace has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a soft, supple cowhide lining for maxim comfort.
- Hand-tooled with a Celtic knot motif, painted with metallic paints and finishes to add additional depth to the design.
- Finished with a water-resistant multi-step process that allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- Focal is a Douglas Fir crescent shaped burl from the forests of Colorado inlayed with American Turquoise chips
- The chain is tarnish resistant copper with a simple lobster clasp.
- The Necklace is approximately 20" L and is 2.25"W at the widest point.
If this necklace sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!