This original one-of-a-kind handmade cuff is for someone who wants to make a bold statement but prefers a more petite cuff. This cuff has the following features:
- Hand-cut Top Quality American Tanned Hermann Oak leather with a hand sewn lining made from Oil Tanned cowhide.
- Hand tooled, painted and then finished with a multi-step process to highlight the individual characteristics of the leather that also allows the leather to breathe and age naturally while still adding durability and longevity.
- Bright silver tone spot accents
- The focal is 10c.t.w. of Vintage Pilot Mt. Turquoise mined in western Nevada.
- Fastens with a nickel free button stud which is protected from touching the skin by the lining.
- Size: 1.5" W at the widest point and and is adjustable from 6.5" to 7.75".
If this cuff sparks your interest, but is not quite what you are looking for, we are happy to collaborate to create a unique one-of-a-kind creation that is just for you!